ANBAY LEGAL (“The Firm”) makes all information, services, documents, photographs, graphics, and other materials available through this website, available to the general public for informational purposes only.
The ANBAY LEGAL web site may contain links to sites on the internet that are owned by third parties (“External Sites”). You acknowledge that the Firm is not responsible for the availability of, or the content located on or through, any external sites. The inclusion of any link to external sites does not imply endorsement by ANBAY LEGAL of the site.
You acknowledge that this web site contains information, documents, photographs, graphics, and other materials (collectively, “Content”) that are the proprietary to ANBAY LEGAL or third parties.
- you may not copy, modify, translate, publicize, reproduce, exploit, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, display or sell any of, or any portion of, any or all Website Content of the Website, or create any derivative works thereof, and you may not use any of the website content in connection with any commercial endeavors, whether in whole or in part;
- you may only retrieve and display any website content on a computer screen, print individual pages on paper, photocopy and store such pages in electronic form on disc (but not on any server or other storage device connected to a network) solely for your personal use; and
- you may not alter the text, graphics, images, audio-visual or any other materials contained on the website .
- Any unauthorized reproduction, publication, further distribution or public exhibition of the Website or all Website Content contained therein, in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited.
MODIFICATIONS TO THE WEBSITE, WEBSITE CONTENT AND T&C
- The Provider reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Website or any part thereof, including the provision of any Website Content, with or without notice to you. You agree that the Provider shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any such modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Website or any part thereof. The most current version of the T&C as posted on this page shall supersede all previous versions.