The debilitating impact of corruption is not only widely known and acknowledged but has prompted the powers that be to take significant measures to deal with the menace. India is one of the countries that has faced serious ramifications because of corruption in various forms. Gone are the days when only certain kinds of entities were considered to indulge in corruption. The recent offshoot of involvement of private players fostering corruption including officers from leading banks in India calls for a concerted effort where both the private and public entities function together to fight the menace of corruption.
Anbay Legal provides two-pronged legal services through its anti-corruption services:
- First, our team takes up cases related corruption in the public sector enterprises and provides customised consultancy on these matters.
- Second, our team also deals with corporate investigations with special reference to white-collar crimes and advisory in relation to the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, 1977 (FCPA) and the U.K. Bribery Act, 2010.
Anti-corruption practice –
- Advisory on anti-corruption mechanism in the pubic sector and remedies therein with special reference to legislation such as the Prevention of Corruption Act, 1988, among others.
- Advisory on anti-corruption mechanism in the private sector and company operations with special reference to FCPA and U.K. Bribery Act, 2010.
- Strategizing anti-corruption for transparent procurement and investigation in cases related to white-collar crimes.
- Strategizing ethical personnel conduct by innovative sector, industry, or client-oriented customised mechanisms.